Carpet Cleaning Woodside
Count on Chem-Dry Professionals SA for Carpet Cleaning in WoodsideWhether you are preparing your home for sale or simply doing some much-needed spring cleaning, thorough carpet cleaning in Woodside is a good place to start. At Chem-Dry Professionals SA, we can provide the spotless carpet cleaning services that you need. Learn about our unique services in this niche and find out how we can make a difference for your home or business.
The Importance of Carpet Cleaning in WoodsideBefore we delve into Chem-Dry Professionals SA and what makes us a reliable company to call for Woodside carpet cleaning, let’s start by talking a bit about why carpet cleaning matters. Here are three reasons to follow the industry recommendation of having your carpets cleaned annually.
- Dirty carpets wear out faster: When you walk on a dirty carpet, it creates friction between the dirt, dust, and other particles in the carpet and the carpet fibres. This friction is similar to taking a piece of sandpaper to your carpet. It weakens the fibres and causes them to break down, ultimately weakening and destroying the carpet. Keeping your carpets clean limits this destructive friction and extends the lifespan of your carpet. Maintaining your carpets is worth the investment of hiring a professional carpet cleaner, as completely replacing carpets is typically far more expensive.
- Clean carpets look better: Especially if you have white or light-coloured carpets, stains are going to be very easy to spot. Even without obvious stains from spilling food or drink, carpets that haven’t been cleaned in a while look dull and drab. You will be amazed at how much newer and more vibrant your carpets look after a professional cleaning. Guests and visitors will notice, too, which is especially vital for businesses as they strive to make a stellar first impression.
- Clean carpets are fresher and healthier: Carpets don’t just retain stains—they also retain smells. Pet dander or urine; a child’s vomit; the stale scent of dust: all these unpleasant odours will build up in your carpets if you don’t clean them regularly. Bad smells are also often a sign of bacteria, mildew, mould, or allergens nesting in your carpet and exploding into the air with every step.
Chem-Dry Professionals are great to deal with, they are professional and efficient, they always do a great job, never had any issues at all. Jeff is wonderful to work with through our company that provides 3rd party technicians in South Australia.
Ms J Masters – Upcare
I thought my tiles were clean, that was until your tile and grout cleaner demonstrated his cleaning method. My wet areas and living area tile and grout has never looked so good.
Mrs J Smith Callington
We had your Technician cleaning various items at our home. He was a most thorough and professional young man who did his utmost to please. It was our pleasure to have him in our home. Please consider yourself fortunate to have such an employee.
Mrs R Pye – Crafers
Excellent job well done guys for the wonderful clean. I’m definitely going to use you guys again. Would recommend everybody to use these guys.
Mr J De Mille – Goodwood
Bronte arrived explained the procedure with carpets and he proceeded to clean carpets. I am very happy with results… Clean and efficient service…
You are the first people to really get our carpets clean. We have had others, but they didn’t do as good a job as you, we will most definitely call you again.
Always a great job, that’s what you pay for and they deliver.
Mr G Grantham – Windsor Gardens
Thanks for the helpful advice, I used your spotter and I was able to get most of the stain out. When Michael came out the next day he just fixed up the rest.
Maria – Hotel House Keeper – Adelaide
Responded quickly to requests, carpet looks and smells amazing.
Thanks guys for the clean. Was worried about those carpet stains on my rental but you guys got it out with no issue! Got my full bond back and will be using you for when I leave my new rental. Fantastic Job! Great friendly service!
Mr S Bais – Adelaide
A very prompt response to our request for a rug to be cleaned after an accidental spill. A second visit at no charge gave complete satisfaction.
David cleaned my leather lounge and chairs. Extremely happy with how they came up and of David’s professionalism.
Very happy with the excellent job! Your cleaner was punctual, courteous and did a really thorough clean. I could not be happier with the great service.
Thank you for such a great job. Peter attended very promptly and did a wonderful job in difficult circumstances.
What Sets Chem-Dry Apart Regarding Woodside Carpet Cleaning?When you choose Chem-Dry Professionals SA as your carpet cleaner in Woodside, you’ll soon see that it is our goal to provide the highest-quality carpet cleaning service that you have ever seen. Here are a few factors that set us apart from the competition and make us such a strong bet for homeowners and business owners alike.
- We are experienced: We are not new to the carpet cleaning industry. Our business reflects more than three decades of experience. In the 30 years since our owners, Jeff and Glenn Smith, launched Chem-Dry, we have operated as a family-owned business with Jeff and Glenn leading the team. Their institutional experience and knowledge grounds our services and helps us to give every client the peace of mind that they deserve.
- We use a different strategy than most other carpet cleaning companies: Professionals use many different carpet cleaning methods, but most of these methods have significant drawbacks. Some carpet cleaners use shampoos to get the job done. Others rely on steam cleaning. Home methods include dry powder.
- Typically, these methods are heavy on either chemicals or water—if not both. Chemical-heavy cleaning solutions can impact the interior air quality of your home or business and can cause problems for people with sensitive allergies. These methods are not ideal for environments in which kids or pets are present. Steam cleaning methods leave your carpets sopping wet and take hours and hours to dry.
- Carpets that take forever to dry: Steam cleaning can be an effective way to get your carpets clean, but it comes with a substantial price. Carpets cleaned using this method take an average of 6-10 hours to dry. Depending on the time of year, the type of carpet, and the environmental conditions in your home or business (temperature, humidity level, air circulation, etc.), it could take a full 24 hours for the carpet to dry. You can’t use those rooms while the carpet is drying—at least not comfortably—which can be a big problem for businesses or for homeowners who don’t have a lot of room to spread out or place guests. The carpets we clean dry so quickly that you will hardly notice the inconvenience.
- Carpet cleaning that is only surface-deep: Some carpet cleaners—especially DIY cleaning products—only clean the tips of the carpet. While this type of cleaning might make the carpet look good for a little while, it won’t address deeper problems. The allergens and dirt are still there, damaging the carpet, creating odours, and affecting air quality. When you pay a carpet cleaner to clean your carpets, you deserve a true deep clean. We provide nothing less.
- Carpet cleaning that lays a groundwork for bigger problems in the future: Steam cleaning, by soaking your carpets and then sucking up the water (and dirt and debris with it), enables a deeper clean than surface-level cleaners. The problem is that all the water that steam cleaners use eventually leads to bigger problems than just long drying times.
Related Services We Offer to Woodside Carpet CleaningWhile most clients call us when they are looking for a Woodside carpet cleaner, we also offer several other services that go beyond carpets.
- Upholstery cleaning: Furniture upholstery is vulnerable to many of the same issues that plague carpets. Luckily, we can apply the same carbonation-based methods we use to clean carpets to other fabrics as well. We are experienced in cleaning a range of fabric upholstery, including cotton, linen, wool, nylon, silk, viscose, and even leather. We can also apply aftercare treatments that will protect your furniture upholstery from future stains.
- Grout and vinyl cleaning: For the most part, hard flooring surfaces are easier to clean than carpet. Hardwood floors, tile, natural stone, and vinyl floors are all relatively simple to maintain through a mix of sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping. Over time, however, you might find that your floors are starting to look dull and dirty no matter how often you clean them. Dirt can get ground down into the grout between tile and mould can begin to form there. The same problem applies to sandstone, limestone, and other stone surfaces, which are often porous and, as a result, not impervious to stains. Even vinyl finishes can deteriorate over time. Chem-Dry’s trademark extraction process works for these types of stains as well.
- Dust mite treatments: Dust mites are prevalent in carpets, couches, and, especially, mattresses. Not only is thinking about all these mites enough to make anyone’s skin crawl, but dust mites also produce a significant number of allergens that can affect air quality and respiratory health. We offer a dust mite anti-allergen treatment which we can apply to carpets, mattresses, furniture, curtains, and more. Our method is biodegradable, 100 percent non-toxic, and completely safe for your furniture, carpets, and drapery.
Why Trust Chem-Dry Professionals SA Regarding Carpet Cleaning in Woodside?Are your carpets starting to look dull and dirty? Are you constantly smelling unpleasant owners when you spend time in your home’s carpeted rooms? Do your guests complain of scratchy throats, stuffy noses, or watery eyes when they are visiting your home or business? Any of these issues could be a sign that you are due for a carpet cleaning. Even without these warning signs, if it’s been a year or more since you had your carpets cleaned, then it’s probably time—especially if you have a pet. If the time has come to call for a Woodside carpet cleaning, look no further than Chem-Dry Professionals SA. As a 30-year business that remains family-owned and operated to this day, you can trust us to provide a service grounded in care, friendly service, and attention to detail. Our innovative carbonation-based cleaning method makes us unique among local carpet cleaning companies and delivers numerous benefits that you aren’t going to get elsewhere. If you are interested in working with us for a carpet cleaning project at your home or business, please contact us today.
Whats the difference between Chem-Dry and steam cleaning?
Traditional steam cleaning saturates your carpet with an excessive amount of water filled with soaps and detergents. So you’re left with wet carpets for 1-2 days, which creates a breeding ground for mould, mildew and bacteria. Plus the soapy residue left behind attracts dirt and causes your carpets to get dirty much faster.
What is Chem-Dry’s process?
We employ millions of microscopic bubbles to explode dirt from deep in your carpet fibres, which is why we only need to use a fraction of the water that typical steam cleaning uses. After the carbonation releases and lifts the dirt, our high powered equipment extracts the dirt and moisture from the carpet.
What is the best carpet cleaning method?
Chem-Dry’s cleaning process is better and healthier than other methods for your carpet and upholstery cleaning. Chem-Dry’s unique carbonating carpet cleaning method uses the power of carbonation to extract more dirt and grime from your carpets, giving them a deeper and longer lasting clean. Our carbonated cleaning solution only requires us to use a fraction of the moisture other methods such as steam cleaning require. This allows your carpets to dry faster, typically in 1-2 hours rather than 1-2 days, and helps prevent the growth of mould and mildew under your carpet. Chem-Dry’s signature cleaning solution, The Natural®, is a cleaning mixture that—through the power of carbonation—lifts dirt to the surface where it is whisked away. The Natural is non-toxic and ideal for homes with kids and pets, and has received the Green Certification.
Why do I need protection on my carpets?
Most new carpets come with a factory-applied protectant but this wears off over time. Reapplying a protectant on your carpets can help resist stains and soiling, so your carpets will stay cleaner longer. Another reason protectant is a smart investment is that it slows the aging and wearing process and can extend the life of your carpets.
How do you remove pet urine odour from carpets?
Pet odours can linger on for months if not treated properly. As urine dries in the carpet and padding, what’s left are millions of concentrated urine crystals that become even more pungent. Many companies just mask this odour. Chem-Dry uses a patented system, P.U.R.T.® (Pet Urine Removal Treatment) to explode the urine crystals and break down the enzymes which gets rid of the pet urine odour.
Will my carpets re-soil quickly after the cleaning is finished?
Many carpet cleaners including steam cleaners use soaps and detergents in their process. This often leaves behind a sticky residue on your carpets that attracts dirt, leads to carpets re-soiling quickly after being cleaned and often requires more frequent professional cleanings. At Chem-Dry, we use an all-natural, biodegradable carpet and upholstery cleaning solution that doesn’t contain any soaps, detergents or harsh chemicals, so it won’t leave behind any sticky or filmy residues to attract dirt.
How long will it take for my carpet to dry completely?
Drying time depends on humidity levels, airflow to the room(s) cleaned, and the type of carpet. In general, turning on your air conditioning or fans will help accelerate dry times. After a Chem-Dry professional cleaning, it typically takes 1-2 hours for the carpet to dry. Sometimes carpets can take longer to dry for various reasons.
How often should I have my carpets cleaned?
The EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) suggests that homeowners clean their carpets every 3-6 months. If you have kids, pets or if someone in your home has asthmas or allergies, it’s advisable to do it even more frequently. Regular cleaning will not only improve your home’s appearance, but it will eliminate germs and allergens, improve your home’s indoor air quality and extend the life of your carpeting.
Should I vacuum before you arrive?
This is not necessary. Chem-Dry’s professionally trained technicians will vacuum your carpets as a standard part of our service.
What type of chemicals does Chem-Dry use?
Chem-Dry uses an all-natural, Green-Certified cleaning product called The Natural as our primary cleaner. The Natural, doesn’t contain any soaps or phosphates and is safe, non-toxic and hypo-allergenic. By contrast, most steam cleaners use soaps, detergents and harsh chemicals in their process.
Why does Chem-Dry not use as much water to clean my carpets as steam cleaning does?
Chem-Dry uses up to 80% less water than typical steam cleaning because its carbonated cleaner, The Natural, relies on millions of microscopic bubbles to release dirt and grime from the fibres of your carpet and raise it to the surface where it can easily be swept away. This low water, low pressure approach is healthier for your carpets, allows your carpets to dry in only 1-2 hours and is also more environmentally friendly.
Can other carpet cleaning methods actually hurt my carpets?
Yes. Typical steam cleaning uses a process of dumping large amounts of soapy water into your carpets and then trying to suck it all back out. Because the heavy amount of water results in an extended drying time, usually 1-2 days, this method can actually cause carpets to rot or grow mould.
What is considered a room?
Our room sizes are typically based on 10 square metres. If any of your rooms are over 10 square metres, there may be an additional area charge.