Count on Chem-Dry Professionals SA for Carpet Cleaning in Eastwood
Whether you are preparing your home for sale or simply doing some much-needed spring cleaning, thorough carpet cleaning in Eastwood is a good place to start. At Chem-Dry Professionals SA, we can provide the spotless carpet cleaning services that you need. Learn about our unique services in this niche and find out how we can make a difference for your home or business.
The Importance of Carpet Cleaning in Eastwood
Before we delve into Chem-Dry Professionals SA and what makes us a reliable company to call for Eastwood carpet cleaning, let’s start by talking a bit about why carpet cleaning matters. Here are three reasons to follow the industry recommendation of having your carpets cleaned annually.
- Dirty carpets wear out faster: When you walk on a dirty carpet, it creates friction between the dirt, dust, and other particles in the carpet and the carpet fibres. This friction is similar to taking a piece of sandpaper to your carpet. It weakens the fibres and causes them to break down, ultimately weakening and destroying the carpet. Keeping your carpets clean limits this destructive friction and extends the lifespan of your carpet. Maintaining your carpets is worth the investment of hiring a professional carpet cleaner, as completely replacing carpets is typically far more expensive.
- Clean carpets look better: Especially if you have white or light-coloured carpets, stains are going to be very easy to spot. Even without obvious stains from spilling food or drink, carpets that haven’t been cleaned in a while look dull and drab. You will be amazed at how much newer and more vibrant your carpets look after a professional cleaning. Guests and visitors will notice, too, which is especially vital for businesses as they strive to make a stellar first impression.
- Clean carpets are fresher and healthier: Carpets don’t just retain stains—they also retain smells. There is a reason when it comes to cleaning Eastwood calls our amazing team first. Pet dander or urine; a child’s vomit; the stale scent of dust: all these unpleasant odours will build up in your carpets if you don’t clean them regularly. Bad smells are also often a sign of bacteria, mildew, mould, or allergens nesting in your carpet and exploding into the air with every step.
While vacuuming regularly can help keep your carpets clean and stave off these problems, there is simply no substitute for the deep clean that a carpet cleaning company can provide. Foot traffic on your carpets will grind debris deeper and deeper down, making it difficult to reach with even the most powerful vacuum. When you hire a carpet cleaner in Eastwood, cleaning professionals will come armed with equipment and strategies meant to target stubborn stains and odours.
I had my upholstery and carpets cleaned and then decided why not get the Tile and Grout cleaned as well. Just wonder whether you babysit kids……Very Happy.
Ms A Mahoney.
Chem-Dry Professionals are great to deal with, they are professional and efficient, they always do a great job, never had any issues at all. Jeff is wonderful to work with through our company that provides 3rd party technicians in South Australia.
Ms J Masters – Upcare
What great service you provided. I thought you would never get my carpets cleaned after my pet had soiled the carpet…..but you did… Thanks guys another happy customer.
Ms J Matang
Always a great job, that’s what you pay for and they deliver.
Mr G Grantham – Windsor Gardens
Thanks for the helpful advice, I used your spotter and I was able to get most of the stain out. When Michael came out the next day he just fixed up the rest.
Maria – Hotel House Keeper – Adelaide
I wish to take the time to thank you for the professional service that you provided. The technician on arrival was very helpful and explained the work that he was going to do. I am absolutely delighted with the results. I will definitely recommend your company to my friends.
Mrs A Barrett Seaton
I thought my tiles were clean, that was until your tile and grout cleaner demonstrated his cleaning method. My wet areas and living area tile and grout has never looked so good.
Mrs J Smith Callington
Thanks guys for the clean. Was worried about those carpet stains on my rental but you guys got it out with no issue! Got my full bond back and will be using you for when I leave my new rental. Fantastic Job! Great friendly service!
Mr S Bais – Adelaide
I have tried steam cleaners before and have never been completely satisfied. My friend recommended Chem-Dry Professionals SA and said you were good. I thought I would give you a try. My carpets look great and they dried so quickly. I will only use your company in the future.
E Taufa Firle
We had your Technician cleaning various items at our home. He was a most thorough and professional young man who did his utmost to please. It was our pleasure to have him in our home. Please consider yourself fortunate to have such an employee.
Mrs R Pye – Crafers
Excellent job well done guys for the wonderful clean. I’m definitely going to use you guys again. Would recommend everybody to use these guys.
Mr J De Mille – Goodwood
I will only use Chem-Dry Professionals SA in the future. Your technician was so professional and helpful. Thank you Kyle for getting my carpet and upholstery so nice.
A Baron – Largs Bay
What Sets Chem-Dry Apart Regarding Carpet Cleaning Eastwood SA, 5063?
When you choose Chem-Dry Professionals SA as your carpet cleaner in Eastwood, you’ll soon see that it is our goal to provide the highest-quality carpet cleaning service that you have ever seen. Here are a few factors that set us apart from the competition and make us such a strong bet for homeowners and business owners alike.
- We are experienced: We are not new to the carpet cleaning industry. Our business reflects more than three decades of experience. In the 30 years since our owners, Jeff and Glenn Smith, launched Chem-Dry, we have operated as a family-owned business with Jeff and Glenn leading the team. Their institutional experience and knowledge grounds our services and helps us to give every client the peace of mind that they deserve.
- We use a different strategy than most other carpet cleaning companies: Professionals use many different carpet cleaning methods, but most of these methods have significant drawbacks. Some carpet cleaners use shampoos to get the job done. Others rely on steam cleaning. Home methods include dry powder.
- Typically, these methods are heavy on either chemicals or water—if not both. Chemical-heavy cleaning solutions can impact the interior air quality of your home or business and can cause problems for people with sensitive allergies. These methods are not ideal for environments in which kids or pets are present. Steam cleaning methods leave your carpets sopping wet and take hours and hours to dry.
At Chem-Dry, we use what we call The Natural®, a proprietary solution that utilises carbonation to pull dirt, dust, and other debris to the surface of the carpet where it can be easily extracted. This is a method of carpet dry cleaning Eastwood residents prefer to use time and time again. Contact Us if you want to know why. This method allows us to avoid the use of any harsh or toxic chemicals. It also uses significantly less water than steam cleaning methods, which means that your carpets will dry within an hour or two.
Our process protects your carpets: Getting your carpets cleaned regularly is important for a lot of reasons. They might look dirty or they might be loaded with dust, pollen, pet dander and other impurities that lead to odours, aggravate allergies and even cause respiratory issues. The problem is that a lot of carpet cleaning services—especially those that use heavy chemicals—can do a significant amount of damage to your carpets during the cleaning process. We say that our method is ‘tough on dirt but gentle on carpets.’ Carbonation can provide a deep clean without affecting the integrity or structure of the carpet fibres or the floor underneath. As such, using Chem-Dry can keep your carpets clean while extending their life.
We are committed to providing stellar customer service and satisfactory results at a reasonable price. We want you to have a positive customer experience from start to finish.
Problems Chem-Dry Professionals SA Addresses
When you hire Chem-Dry as your carpet cleaner Eastwood, you will receive a top-tier service backed by 30 years of experience and a superior carpet cleaning method. Here are a few of the common carpet-cleaning-related problems and pitfalls that we help our customers avoid.
- Carpets that take forever to dry: Steam cleaning can be an effective way to get your carpets clean, but it comes with a substantial price. Carpets cleaned using this method take an average of 6-10 hours to dry. Depending on the time of year, the type of carpet, and the environmental conditions in your home or business (temperature, humidity level, air circulation, etc.), it could take a full 24 hours for the carpet to dry. You can’t use those rooms while the carpet is drying—at least not comfortably—which can be a big problem for businesses or for homeowners who don’t have a lot of room to spread out or place guests. The carpets we clean dry so quickly that you will hardly notice the inconvenience.
- Carpet cleaning that is only surface-deep: Some carpet cleaners—especially DIY cleaning products—only clean the tips of the carpet. While this type of cleaning might make the carpet look good for a little while, it won’t address deeper problems. The allergens and dirt are still there, damaging the carpet, creating odours, and affecting air quality. When you pay a carpet cleaner to clean your carpets, you deserve a true deep clean. We provide nothing less.
- Carpet cleaning that lays a groundwork for bigger problems in the future: Steam cleaning, by soaking your carpets and then sucking up the water (and dirt and debris with it), enables a deeper clean than surface-level cleaners. The problem is that all the water that steam cleaners use eventually leads to bigger problems than just long drying times.
Think about it this way: if your living room flooded, you’d be worried about the wet carpet becoming a breeding ground for bacteria, mould, and mildew. In fact, you’d probably tear out the carpet, dry out the floor and subfloor to avoid rot, and then replace the carpet. With steam cleaning, people don’t typically think about the same things they would with flooding—even though a steam clean is dumping literal buckets of water into your carpets.
While companies that use steam cleaners suck out some of the water, they can’t get all of it—hence the long drying times. Those drying times provide plenty of opportunity for bacteria or mould growth to start, which means that using a steam cleaner can lay the groundwork for bigger problems with your carpets in the future. Opting for a dryer carpet cleaning method will help you to avoid these problems and secure a truer clean.
At Chem-Dry, we know that carpet cleaning can be a hassle for homeowners and businesses. Our goal is to make the process as simple and painless as possible without sacrificing the benefits of a deep and effective cleaning job.
Related Services We Offer to Eastwood Carpet Cleaning Services
While most clients call us when they are looking for carpet cleaners in Eastwood carpet cleaner, we also offer several other services that go beyond carpets.
- Upholstery cleaning: Furniture upholstery is vulnerable to many of the same issues that plague carpets. Luckily, we can apply the same carbonation-based methods we use to clean carpets to other fabrics as well. We are experienced in cleaning a range of fabric upholstery, including cotton, linen, wool, nylon, silk, viscose, and even leather. We can also apply aftercare treatments that will protect your furniture upholstery from future stains.
- Rug Cleaning: We offer some of the most affordable quotes on rug cleaning in Eastwood. Unlike other Rug Cleaners, we use our exclusive Eastwood dry cleaners techniques to ensure we deliver the best rug cleaning we can. You can learn more about our rug cleaning here
- Grout and vinyl cleaning: For the most part, hard flooring surfaces are easier to clean than carpet. Hardwood floors, tile, natural stone, and vinyl floors are all relatively simple to maintain through a mix of sweeping, vacuuming and mopping. Over time, however, you might find that your floors are starting to look dull and dirty no matter how often you clean them. Dirt can get ground down into the grout between tile and mould can begin to form there. The same problem applies to sandstone, limestone, and other stone surfaces, which are often porous and, as a result, not impervious to stains. Even vinyl finishes can deteriorate over time. Chem-Dry’s trademark extraction process works for these types of stains as well.
- Dust mite treatments: Dust mites are prevalent in carpets, couches, and, especially, mattresses. Not only is thinking about all these mites enough to make anyone’s skin crawl, but dust mites also produce a significant number of allergens that can affect air quality and respiratory health. We offer a dust mite anti-allergen treatment which we can apply to carpets, mattresses, furniture, curtains, and more. Our method is biodegradable, 100 percent non-toxic, and completely safe for your furniture, carpets, and drapery.
In addition to these services, we offer comprehensive commercial and domestic cleaning options, restoration services for water damage situations, and much more. Contact Us if you have any questions.
Why Trust Chem-Dry Professionals SA Regarding Carpet Cleaning in Eastwood SA 5063?
Are your carpets starting to look dull and dirty? Are you constantly smelling unpleasant owners when you spend time in your home’s carpeted rooms? Do your guests complain of scratchy throats, stuffy noses, or watery eyes when they are visiting your home or business? Any of these issues could be a sign that you are due for a carpet cleaning. Even without these warning signs, if it’s been a year or more since you had your carpets cleaned, then it’s probably time—especially if you have a pet.
If the time has come to call for a Eastwood carpet cleaning, look no further than to contact us at Chem-Dry Professionals SA. As a 30-year business that remains family-owned and operated to this day, you can trust us to provide a service grounded in care, friendly service, and attention to detail. Our innovative carbonation-based cleaning method makes us unique among local carpet cleaning companies and delivers numerous benefits that you aren’t going to get elsewhere.
If you are interested in working with us for a carpet cleaning project at your home or business, please contact us today.