So you've called Chem-Dry Professionals SA and made an appointment for a carpet cleaning in Burnside! Trust us when we say that you're in experienced hands. Using a carbonated extraction system, we can remove stains and odours using a fraction of the water that steam cleaners use. The result is carpets that dry much more quickly—a convenient twist that will have your home back to normal, functional order in just a matter of hours!
Five Things to Do Before the Carpet Cleaners Get to Your House
Now that you've made the appointment with Chem-Dry Professionals SA for your carpet cleaning Burnside, you may wonder what you should do to get ready for us. For the quickest and most efficient carpet cleaning experience, consider making the five preparations listed below.
- Clear the Floor Space: Our technicians are happy to help move furniture after they arrive at your home. However, if you're crunched for time and need your carpets cleaned as quickly as possible, consider clearing the furniture out of the rooms where you are having carpets cleaned. Tables, chairs, beds, televisions and couches take up a lot of floor space, but to provide the best service possible, we need to be able to access every centimetre of your carpet. The clearer the space, the better the carpet cleaning.
- Know Which Areas You Want to Have Cleaned: Which rooms do you want us to clean? Where are the specific stains you are hoping to eliminate? Do you remember what caused those stains? Knowing this information will help you to give Chem-Dry Professionals SA technicians a more detailed and comprehensive tour of your home before we start working. This information, in turn, helps us to be even more efficient in our work.
- Make a Plan for Your Pets: At Chem-Dry Professionals SA, we love dogs and cats. However, while we are cleaning your carpets, it's best if pets can be sequestered to a separate part of the house or stay with a friend or neighbour until completion of the work. The good news is that, since our carpet cleaning job uses so little water and takes so little time to dry, your pets will be able to roam free throughout the house almost immediately after our technicians leave!
- Leave a Parking Spot Open: One of the benefits of choosing Chem-Dry Professionals SA for your carpet cleaning in Burnside is that we don't have to lug around a giant water tank for our work. However, we do have a fair amount of equipment, and always appreciate being able to park nearby your residence for unloading purposes. If you can leave a parking spot open for us, we would be grateful!
- Consider Other Cleaning Services: In addition to carpet cleaning, Chem-Dry Professionals SA also offers tile and grout cleaning, upholstery cleaning and more. If you want to eradicate odours from your home entirely, or are just doing a thorough spring cleaning, you might consider taking advantages of these other services as well.
Questions about Chem-Dry Professionals SA & Our Carpet Cleaning Services in Burnside? Get in Touch Today!
Do you have any other questions to ask Chem-Dry Professionals SA before our technicians arrive for your carpet cleaning? Feel free to contact us directly by calling 1300 884 405.